Freshly shucked oysters with Rainforest Plum Vinegar and Finger Lime Caviar
|1-2||Easy||5 mins||O mins|
- 6 or 12 freshly shucked oysters
- 1 tsp Rainforest Fruit Vinegar
- 1 Finger Lime Caviar
- Go to your local fish monger as ask for 6 or 12 freshly shucked oysters depending if you are having it as an entree to dinner or simply if you are just sharing family because they are delicious.
- Place the oysters on your serving tray, take one teaspoon of Rainforest Fruit Vinegar and pour over each oyster.
- Cut the finger lime in half and squeeze out the caviar drops onto each oyster. Its as simple as that.